Helios T&I offers innovative products and solutions for the protection and prevention of possible attacks in order to guarantee the peace and confidence that our customers need.
We offer the latest advances in security solutions, integrating innovative technologies therefore the solution is optimal for your needs.
Our solutions can be used by military and police forces, as well as commercial clients that require high levels of security where their operations need to be highly available.
Among the products and solutions we offer are:
Command and control centers
Among the solutions offered by Helios T&I is Command and control centers is the, operation and maintenance of command, control, communications, computing, intelligence and information (C4I2) that allows users to make immediate decisions with integrated secure information. This solution include:
- GIS software
- Signal analysis software.
- Data centers.
- Video walls.
- High availability of industrial monitors.
- Video controllers and matrices.
- Map table
Protection system and quartermaster
This solution include:
- Ballistic helmets.
- Blast protection boots.
- Protection masks.
- Anti-riot systems and gear.
- Inflatable boats.
Technological systems for critical infrastructure protection
Helios T&I offers a series of integrated systems with multiple sensors for the protection of critical infrastructure that allows users to increase their situational awareness of critical infrastructure systems. Among the integrated technology systems we offer:
- Long-range optical and thermal sensors for detection and identification
- Anti-drones systems.
- RF / Optical sensing.
- Biometric systems.
- Special Drones.
- Mobile and tactical systems.
Anti drones systems
Helios T&I provides platforms and systems to identify and recognize threats using drones (UAV) which may affect the security of airports, government buildings, prisons, among other critical infrastructure. This solution disable unidentified drones through different signal interception systems for the protection of people and critical assets.
Helios T&I provides platforms and systems that integrate biometrics and smart to identify and recognize threats from people that may affect national security card. The platforms can be integrated with government identification databases to be checked and avoid possible security and defense impacts.
- Finger Vein Recognition Systems.
- IRIS platforms.
- Facial recognition system.
- Biometric engines.
- Software customizable.
- Night vision equipment (IR).
- Thermal vision equipment.
- Fusion vision equipment (Thermal - IR).
- Infrared (IR) and thermal optical sights.
- Solutions for air operations.
- Systems for observation and surveillance.
Helios T&I provides remotely manned aerial systems (Drones) for multiple applications, with multiple autonomies, sensing and load capacity according to the specific needs of customer. Among the many applications of drones, we offer:
- Logistic drones for cargo delivery.
- Drones for intelligence (COMINT, SIGINT).
- Drones for aerial photography, 3D scanning, topographic surveys and earth observation (LIDAR, optical, others).
- Drones for citizen surveillance.
- Drones for surveillance and defense.
- Drones for humanitarian aid (Fire, Red Cross and Civil Defense).
- Drones for inspection of critical infrastructure (oil pipelines).
- Drones for agriculture.
- Drones for inspection of power transmission lines and substations.
Cargo delivery drones applications:Military forces
- Precise delivery of supplies, food, weapons
- Supply of troops regardless of the terrain or environmental conditions
- Silent insertion at night for delivery of supplies.
Humanitarian agencies (Civil defense, fire brigade, red cross)
- Delivery of supplies in all types of terrain and all types of weather conditions.
- Delivery of humanitarian aid for land that is difficult to access.
- Delivery of supplies for search and rescue work.
Search and rescue agencies Commercial (Oil companies, exploration, research)
- Quick delivery of supplies to areas inaccessible without the need of a landing track.
- Savings on transportation costs.
Helios T&I offers a broad portfolio of non-lethal weapons as lethal, specially used by the military forces and police for the protection of national security. Additional Helios T&I has developed armament accessories adapted for develop of the weapons operation, environment and others of the Military Forces. These are patented products and currently Helios T&I SAS has 3 invention patents. Among its products are:
- NOT lethal armament.
- Special ammunition.
- Anti-riot systems and gear.
- Armament accessories.
- Parts and spare parts for armament.
- Automation systems.
Simulators and training
Helios T&I offers a portfolio of different kind simulators solutions for training people in the use and management of security and defense systems. Certified courses can be taught for staff training or, if required, the supply and commissioning of simulators is offered on the client's premises. The solutions offered are simulators and training for:
- Rotating and fixed wing pilots.
- Drone pilots.
- Artillery and shooting.
- Riot gear and law enforcement.